3rd Railway Brake & Friction Conference
10 - 11 July 2018, Mercure Beijing Downtown Hotel, China
“This event met my objectives in terms of networking and getting information about new technical developments. The information given in the presentations will come in useful in the real field. There was helpful exchange of information between car builder and supplier, operators, as well as universities and test labs and notified bodies.” Joerg Huber, Knorr-Bremse
“This is where the railway brake and friction community comes together.” Utku Celayir, Knorr-Bremse
“This event absolutely met my objectives because you have the opportunity to meet brake specialists in a compact but high level event.” Joern Fritsch, Renk
The best place to learn from, and meet with, railway brake and friction experts in Asia . Unlike large trade exhibitions, which take place in the same geographical markets, and are attended by the same people each year, this conference gives you the opportunity to meet new buyers, sellers and experts in a high-growth market. Now in its third year, this conference is a must-attend for industry, researchers and policy makers.
For the last two years delegates from the USA, Asia and Europe have come together at this event in order to network and learn new technical information. We are organising this event in Asia for the first time, and will build on the success of the previous two annual conferences that took place in the UK. Register for this conference to hear industry, policy makers and researchers discuss the latest solutions for optimising railway brake systems worldwide.
You will hear detailed, technical presentations on a wide range of topics and leave better informed:-
- development trend of next generation high speed train braking system
- research on friction performance of high sinter brake pad
- technical characteristic and development trend of synthetic friction materials
- first experimental results from the multi-axle roller rig in degraded rail adhesion conditions
- dynamometer certification
- prognosis on big data
- towards ad hoc calculation of braking curves for ATC systems
- dynamic braking and energy storage heavy haul trains
- the train air brake and longitudinal dynamics simulation
- wheel-rail friction management fundamentals and applications at freight and transit railways
Don’t forget to register for the cocktail reception and the technical tour of the National Railway Track Centre in Beijing
Managing Director I Technical Director I Global Sales Director I Head of Brakes I Director Friction Material I Engineering Director I Research and Development Director I Head of Rolling Stock I Technology Manager I Test Engineer I Lead Bogie Brake Engineer Vehicle Dynamics Engineer I Sales Manager I Friction Products Business Manager I Application Engineer, Pads and Blocks I Technical Team Manager TSS Brake Professor I Research Fellow I
Showcase your products and solutions in the exhibition hall.