2nd Annual Railway Brake and Friction ConferenceOptimise your brake systems
15 November 2017, Derby, UK
To register and pay by bank transfer, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:-
the number of tickets you require and the name, job title and email address of each attendee
the full company address and the name of the individual that should appear on the invoice
N.B You must bear the full cost of currency conversion and bank transfer charges if paying by foreign currency. It is your responsibility to alert your accounts team to this instruction.
To register online and pay using a credit card, please use the ticket box above to select the number of tickets you require, and then:-
- scroll down in the ticket box
- click the ‘Order Now’ button and fill in the details requested on the next page
- input buyer information, payment card details and billing information (the address that the credit card is registered at)
- press ‘Pay Now’ on the next page
- you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite, and your ticket will be attached as a PDF file in the same email
If you are registering your colleagues, then please forward the email and the ticket to the attendee(s)
By registering for this event you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to Brake Conference Ltd policies, terms and conditions, as well as the terms, policies and conditions of Eventbrite (who will handle electronic payment). Links to all terms and conditions, policies etc are available at the bottom of each page on this website.