This web site is operated by Brake Conference Ltd.
Security of your data
Brake Conference Ltd takes the security of your information seriously and we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. Brake Conference Ltd cannot take accept responsibility for the security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and therefore will not be held liable for any breaches of security, which at are your own risk.
We reserve the right to monitor and track your visits to the Site.
Brake Conference Ltd websites may set cookies on any device that you use to access the Site. This allows Brake Conference Ltd to understand the pages and links you use and visit. This information is only meaningful to Brake Conference Ltd and will not be shared. You can manage the cookies accepted by the device that You use to access the site, or may instruct your browser to inform you when a cookie is being put on the device that You use to access the Site. Cookies do not provide any confidential information.
External links to or from Brake Conference Ltd website
Brake Conference Ltd web sites will contain links, and be linked to, by other web sites. Brake Conference Ltd is not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites. Because Brake Conference Ltd has no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Brake Conference Ltd is not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such websites, or resources, or any damages or losses related thereto, even if such websites or resources are connected with Brake Conference Ltd or third party service providers.
The disclosure of your information
Brake Conference Ltd may give information about you to the following entities:
– To Brake Conference Ltd event partners and third parties that collaborate with us for an Event that You registered for.
– Agents and third parties who fulfil any other services on Brake Conference Ltd’s behalf (e.g. to administer payments for purchases, despatch tickets and information etc)
– To other organisations for the administration for the administration of prize draws, competitions or promotions.
– Any institutions with whom we are obliged to share information by law.
– Any other relevant organisations with whom the law permits us to share the information.
– For the purposes of fraud protection or minimising credit risk.
– To any organisations to whom we may transfer our rights and duties, e.g. in the sale of the business or individual events.
– By registering for an Event organised by Brake Conference Ltd, you agree that Brake Conference Ltd can use your company logo on the Event website to indicate that attendees attending from your company are participating in the Event, as well as including your name, job title, and company affiliation on delegate lists distributed to other participants.
Unsubscribing from Email Lists
If you wish to unsubscribe from any electronic mailing lists operated by Brake Conference Ltd please reply to an email requesting to unsubscribe. Brake Conference Ltd reserves the right to continue to email You if it is necessary to do so in order to fulfil any obligations we have to you with regards to a particular Event.
Personal Financial Information
Brake Conference Ltd does not handle electronic payments directly. All such payments will be processed by a reputable third party. Any such third parties have their own privacy and data security policies for which Brake Conference Ltd is not liable. Any financial data sent to Brake Conference Ltd in the context of non-electronic payments will only be stored as long as is necessary to process payment and will then be destroyed.