It will only take you one minute to read these instructions and can save you a lot of time later on.
1) To register and pay online, click the blue box ‘checkout’ in the right hand column. It can take a few minutes for the confirmation message to appear, so please be patient.
2) We do not post tickets or badges, all delegates can pick up their badges at the venue during registration.
3) Operators and not-for-profit organisations can register at a heavily discounted rate. Please email email@example.com for details.
4) Free delegate passes are available with every exhibition package, please click here for full information.
Key reasons why you have to attend:-
– for the last four years this event has been attended by people like you from around the world, including CEOs, sales directors, researchers, engineers and policy makers etc
– this the only large-scale conference in the world focussed 100% on railway brake and friction materials, so you can be sure that everything you learn, and everyone you meet, will be useful to your job now and future career
– networking is a huge part of professional success and you will leave this conference with your wallet packed full of business cards of customers, clients, business partners, researchers and policy makers
– learn new information and understand new technical developments so that you are fully updated, by taking just two days out of the office
P.S Don’t forget, you can get two free delegate passes with an exhibition package. Click here for more information
INR = Indian Rupees